- Real estate documents can be delivered to our office in person, by mail, or electronically.
- Since recording fees for documents that involve registered (or Torrens) property vary, please contact our office for the correct fees.
- All documents that are recorded electronically must be submitted through one of our trusted submitters.
- The State of Minnesota requires that a Certificate of Real Estate Value must be submitted when more than $1,000 of consideration is paid for the property.
- All Certificates of Real Estate Value must be submitted electronically. If you have any questions about the eCRV, please feel free to contact our office.