Ordinations (Ministers)

  • Credentials of ministerial ordination may be filed in our office and must be filed in a county office within the State of Minnesota before a marriage may be performed in Minnesota.
  • The original Certificate of Ordination and accompanying Certificate of Filing must be presented when filing. All original documents will be returned to the filer.
  • The fee to file ordination paperwork is $20.00