Substance Abuse

Substance Use Disorder (SUD)

Direct access to substance use disorder (SUD) treatment:
Direct Access allows an individual to go directly to a provider they choose to receive a comprehensive assessment and access care immediately. Direct Access removes barriers of timing associated with going through a placing authority, allows for individual choice, and removes duplication of comprehensive assessments.

Behavioral Health Funds: 
If you would like to request an application for Behavioral Health Funding, please call Family Services at (320)839-2555.    

Additional Information and Resources:
MN Fast Tracker:
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): 
Behavioral Health Fund Request (DHS EDOC 2780A)
Behavioral Health Fund Eligibility Guidelines (DHS EDOC 6770)
Alcoholics Anonymous: